About NBEAVision Statement
The National Business Education Association is the foremost professional organization that
- represents and promotes education for/about business
- provides leadership for the direction of business education,
- supports instruction for preparing individuals to function effectively within the global environment.
To fulfill this vision, NBEA will:
- Encourage, represent, and strive to embody the highest ideals and values, achievements, and aspirations of business educators at all levels.
- Advocate business education as a promising field for our best and brightest teaching candidates.
Promote business education programs in higher education which are dedicated to preparing future generations of business educators.
- Stimulate and provide opportunities for the ongoing, professional education and advancement of the nation's business teachers.
- Work collaboratively with government, community, business, and educational leaders at the national, state, and local levels to achieve universal acknowledgment that business knowledge is vital to the success of every individual and, therefore, is an essential component in all students' education.
- Develop compelling, innovative programs that engage people in the advancement of the business curriculum.
- Promote an understanding of the vital role business education plays in the success of American business and the world economy.
The work of the Association is guided by an annual Program of Work and Strategic Plan.